|Job Title||Critical Care Transport Nurse*|
|Location||Santa Ana, CA*||*Position is based out of Santa Ana, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends, Swing Shift|
•California Registered Nurse's License (Required)
•RN Two (2) years of critical care (ER, ICU, or other critical care areas) within the previous 18 months (Required)
•ED, ICU, or CCU within the last 18 months: 2 years (Required)
•PALS Certification (Required)
•ACLS Certification (Required)
- Maintain certifications and licenses as mandated by the position.
- Provides high quality routine, emergency, and critical nursing care of the patient in the transport environment in accordance with established CCT program policies, patient care guidelines, standards of care, and under the medical control of the sending Physician.
- Complete documentation
- Provides patient care within the Registered Nurse scope of practice as defined by the California Board of Registered Nursing and per the CCT patient care guidelines, utilizing critical thinking skills to manage the critically ill or injured adult or pediatric patient.
- Provide comprehensive, effective, safe care to any patient transported.
- Retrieve, stock and clean medical equipment.
- Maintain a clean operational environment
- Maintain clinical skill proficiency and knowledge base
- Maintain positive communication (written and spoken) effectively while interfacing with fellow employees, consortium hospitals, and the community at large.
- Performs other duties as assigned
401K after a year of employment