|Job Title||Dispatch Supervisor|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends|
Dispatch Supervisor Position Announcement
The Dispatch Supervisor will direct and coordinate the activities of the
employees in the Communication Center and carry out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and daily
operational needs. Responsibilities include training employees, planning,
assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The applicant must be able to:
- Communicate with Management as needed to maximize efficiencies and
- Oversee improvement in client, patient, satisfaction, Communication
- Provide subordinate coaching and assistance when required;
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor;
- Interviews applicants; Handles employee grievances and complaints;
- Has the authority to make the recommendation to hire and fire and to
implement discipline and direct work of Dispatch employees;
- Ensure overall compliance with various office policies such as: uniforms, use
of electronic devices, phone compliance, meal breaks and attendance;
- Manages and coordinates technical workforce job completion;
- Monitor organizational dashboards and reports to ensure that all calls are
being managed and completed in a timely manner;
- Liaise with Leadership Team to coordinate treatment and transport with
their current and anticipated demand for service.
- Monitor EMS crew’s routes to manage on-time performance.
- Current EMD, ETC or EMT Certification
- Must have availability to meet the current operation need for the position
- Strong performance track record, including, attendance record, within
LifeLine EMS or applicable experience
- Ability to multi task
- No infractions. Employee must be in good standings
- Applicant must be able to Identify and resolve problems in a timely
manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop
alternative solutions; work well in group problem solving
- Applicant must be able to manage difficult or emotional situations;
respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback
to improve service; respond to requests for service and
assistance; and meet commitments.
The applicant must possess:
- The ability to multitask;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to learn and demonstrate efficiency in the use of Zoll products or other
- Ability to effectively lead a diverse group of individuals to successfully achieve the
goals of the Communications Department;
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible in a dynamic environment;
- Successful supervisory experience preferred;
- Ability to work independently and follow directions;
- Proficient with all Microsoft Applications required.
- Flexibility for staffing needs
Reports To: The Communications Manager
Compensation: Based Upon Experience
Deadline for Interest Letters and interview information:
February 6, 2023
NOTE: Please submit a one-page resume with your email/ letter or email
of interest. A resume must be included to be considered for the position.
Interviews will be conducted February 8th, 2023.