|Job Title||Patient Progression Coordinator|
|Location||Sherman Oaks, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Responsibilities for this Full Time or Part Time Role include:
The Patient Progression Coordinator role is crucial to management of patient through-put benefiting the patients, LifeLine Ambulance, and the Hospital Systems. This Coordinator will serve as a liaison between LifeLine Ambulance Operations, Communications, and Marketing Department. The role will:
- foster exceptional partner relationships to ensure quality service.
- coordinate transports for outbound patients.
- facilitate phone calls, emails, and communications from Hospital Staff to book transport services for patients requiring hospital discharge via ambulance.
- call input into Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system.
- require attendance at daily meeting with hospital staff including morning huddles and other collaborative events.
- collaborate with the Communications Dept. and LifeLine team to ensure On Time Performance (OTP) standards are met.
- provide assistance and feedback to on-site EMS crews.
- facilitate efficient on scene times and interaction by ensuring patient readiness and crew response.
- analyze daily statistics to provide report to the Leadership Team.
- facilitate daily check-ins with floors, units, and key business partners to promote innovation to drive results.
- Technical Sophistication with Proficiencies in Google and common Microsoft programs.
- Hospital Coordination or Liaison experience preferred • Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certification or Emergency Medical Dispatch (EMD) Certification preferred.
- Emergency Telecommunication Certificate (ETC) preferred.
What type of amazing human would excel in this role?
This Transport Coordinator role is a foundational position designed to promote career growth and development within the Healthcare space. We are looking for an optimistic, articulate, high energy, dedicated, motivated, and talented human to ensure quality in timely delivery of service through innovation and hard work.
Hourly Compensation Based Upon Experience
Interested applicants should email Letter of Interest and Resume to Nichole Sternquist @ NSternquist@Lifeline-ems.com.
Questions? Happy to discuss the role and your future with LifeLine Ambulance Service.
Patient Progression is the advancement of the hospitalized patient through the required care events, actions and processes to achieve a health status where the patient can be safely and appropriately transitioned to discharge from the hospital.