|Job Title||EMT Basic|
|Location||San Clemente, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends, Swing Shift|
ATTENTION SOCal - We Are Hiring Licensed EMT’s Starting At $20.50 - The Highest Paid in SOCal.
LifeLine Ambulance is disrupting the EMS industry. Join a group of EMS professionals who are the highest compensated EMTs in Southern California working in the most thriving EMS culture.
Have the confidence to grow within your organization without having to look externally for a higher paying role.
EMS providers perform valuable and meaningful work and deserve to earn a livable and thriving wage. New EMTs are starting at $20.50 - The highest paid in SOCal. We pay for experience, been in the industry for a bit? Get reimbursed for your EMS program tuition by working with us at LifeLine EMS.
We are currently offering a $5,000 Stay Bonus for full time applicants before March 31, 2023. We are:
- Earn daily bonuses.
- Career Progression Programs to Paramedic, Fire, Law Enforcement, Nursing, PA, MD, and other allied health initiatives. Become the most competitive applicant for any health profession you chose.
- 20 Different Hospital Based Programs allowing you to work near where you live.
- Free Educational Opportunities including Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC), other NAEMT courses for Continuing Education.
- Treat High Acuity Patients working with a Nurse as part of a Critical Care Team.
Specialized and Proprietary Program Offerings:
- Leadership Development
- Paramedic Program Sponsorship
- Nurse Program Sponsorship
- START Training
- NAEMT Programs
- AHA Programs
- FTO Training
- Manager in Training (FIELD)
- Community Initiatives
- Tactical Medicine Training
The primary duties of the EMT include transporting and administering Basic Life Support treatment, to sick or injured persons in the pre-hospital and inter-facility setting. EMTs will assist in treatment and provide transport to the Highest Acuity Critical Care/NICU patients. EMTs will provide care and all operational duties with excellences required by LifeLine Ambulance Service. Each EMT is encouraged to participate in organizational offerings that engage and develop all clinicians to positions of FTO, Operations Supervisor and Manager, Support Roles, EMTs will work with RN’s and Respiratory Therapists’. We serve over 70 Hospital Partners within Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Benefit Package Includes:
- Healthcare/EMS Leadership and Development Training and Education
- Full time – Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Accidental / Insurance
- 401k after a year
- Direct Deposit
- Sign on Bonus for full time employees
- Shift differential on select priority shifts including CCT and Overnights
- EMT engagement, call and referral bonuses
- Holiday Pay
- Several promotional opportunities such as FTO, FTS and Management Training, etc.
- Certification and Credential Reimbursement
- Company paid screenings including Live Scan
- Free Continuing Education including CRP recertification
The EMT has the opportunity to be assigned one or more of the following duties following the guidelines on their designated county scope of practice:
- Drives specially equipped emergency vehicles to specified locations and hospitals based off the instructions given by the Lead Emergency Medical Dispatcher. Monitoring communication equipment to ensure constant communication with the Communication Center.
- Determines nature and extent of illness or injury to establish Basic Life Support procedures set forth by scope of practice.
- Assess and record patients’ vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse and respiratory rate, 02 Saturation, Blood Glucose, Lung Sounds, Mental Status and patient presentation. Administer prescribed treatment at the site of an emergency, or in specially equipped vehicles, performing such activities as administration of oxygen, treatment of wounds or abrasions, or administration of basic life support procedures including Trauma interventions and CPR.
- Obtain and record information related to the patient’s vital statistics and to establish the necessity for medical transportation.
- Maintains vehicles, medical and communication equipment and replenishes equipment and supplies. Complete electronic Ambulance checkout and vehicle supply check in Operative IQ inventory tracking system.
- Participates in Quality Improvement and Continuing Education activities including chart audits, peer reviews and focused studies.
- Serves as a company representative promoting positive client relationships through proactive involvement in public business and community activities.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- California Driver’s License
- California Ambulance Driver’s License
- State of California EMT-1 Certification
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate (DL 51)
- Orange County Certification
- City of Los Angeles DOT permit
- Driving Record from DMV